The designer-inspired suites of Unionville Gardens exemplify gracious living in every detail. Timeless design elements and rich finishes abandon the ordinary to create a living environment that portrays luxury without compromise.
SOPHISTICATED BUILDING AMENITIES
- A pair of complimentary 8-storey residences with distinguished precast and stucco facades.
- Inviting boutique-style lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Indoor pool, plus a hot and cold plunge pool, sauna and change rooms.
- Well-equipped fitness centre and yoga studio.
- Resident lounge, library and meeting room.
- Games room and bar, kitchen and dining area.
- Karaoke room, Mah Jong room, and Ping Pong room.
- In-law/guests suites to comfortably accommodate your overnight guests.
- Sky Deck Tai Chi Garden.
SUPERIOR SUITE INTERIOR FEATURES
- White stippled ceiling finish to all areas except the kitchen, laundry, storage* and bathroom(s) which feature a smooth, white paint finish.
- Interior walls are primed and painted with two coats of off-white, quality latex paint; kitchen and bathroom(s) painted satin off-white; and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint.
- The ceiling height of the suites on the 2nd to 6th floors will be approximately 9'**.
- The ceiling height of the suites on the 1st, 7th and 8th legal floors are approximately 10'**.
FABULOUS FLOOR COVERINGS
- Wide plank engineered laminate floating floor with underlay in kitchen, living room, dining room, den*, hallway(s)*, foyer and bedroom(s).
- Porcelain floor tiles in bathroom(s).
- White ceramic floor tiles in laundry/storage areas.
- A selection of designer-selected kitchen cabinetry in a variety of materials and colours.
- Choice of granite or quartz countertop***.
- Choice of ceramic or glass backsplash***, as per plan.
- Double or single stainless steel sink in kitchen with single faucet, as per plan.
- Deep upper cabinet above fridge.
- Space-saving dishwasher in stainless steel finish.
- Counter-depth 11.5 cubic foot refrigerator in stainless steel finish.
- Exhaust hood fan in stainless steel finish, vented to the exterior.
- Slide-in range with ceramic top in designer black.
- Cabinetry with granite or quartz* countertop and undermount sink.
- Vanity mirror in clear finish, with centre-mounted sconce lighting above mirror.
- 5’ soaker tub with polished chrome faucet.
- Porcelain tiles in tub and shower* enclosure.
- Thermostatic controls for tub and shower.
- Polished chrome single lever vanity faucet.
- Dual flush, low consumption toilet(s).
CONVENIENT ENSUITE LAUNDRY
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
- Stacked front-loading washer and dryer.
- Dryer vented to exterior.
PEACE OF MIND SAFETY AND SECURITY
- 24-hour concierge monitoring community access systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entrance areas.
- Access control system located in the lobby, vestibule and at visitors main entry points, allowing guests to communicate with residents from the building entrance(s). Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on residents’ television.
- Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the points of access to the building and garage.
- Architecturally designed in-suite sprinkler system with concealed heads.
- Hard-wired smoke alarm(s) and fire alarm speaker.
CLIMATE COMFORT SYSTEM
- Individually controlled vertical fan coil unit to provide cooling in summer and heating in winter.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE AND FIXTURES
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, bedroom(s), kitchen, and den*.
- Individually metered for hydro consumption.
- Electric vehicle chargers.
- Network Centre offers high-speed wiring connection point.
- Advanced in-suite structured wiring.
- Pre-wired cable outlets in living room and bedroom(s).
- Pre-wired telephone outlets in living room and bedroom(s).
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
*Denotes availability determined by suite design.
** Measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the underside of the concrete ceiling slab, provided however that various areas of the suite may contain (or be subject to) ceiling bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings, in order to facilitate the installation of structural components, mechanical systems and/or ductwork, and accordingly in those areas of the unit that are subject to said bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings the overall ceiling height will be reduced accordingly.
***Denotes finishes to be selected from the Vendor’s samples.